Take In Time: 7:25 AM
Dismissal Time: 2:35 PM
*NO EARLY DISMISSALS AFTER 2:00 PM
Dr. Jason Golden
· Solid khaki/traditional/sand trousers in color made of cotton.
· Logo on pants must be smaller than a quarter (NO EXCEPTIONS).
· Style is classic cut with straight legs - No jean style or low riders.
· All pants must have belt loops and be worn at the natural waist with the belt visible.
· NOT ALLOWED: Cargo/carpenter pants, jeans, bell-bottoms, joggers, elastic ankles, or jeggings (tight pants).
· Pants must be hemmed – Ragged, cut or rolled hems are unacceptable.
· Solid khaki/traditional/sand in color.
· Shorts must fall no shorter than one inch above the knee and be worn at the natural waistline.
· Must have belt loops and be worn at the natural waist with the belt visible.
· Pleated or straight khaki.
· Must fall no shorter than one inch above the knee and be worn at the natural waistline.
· Protective wear must be worn under skirts – shorts may be worn under a skirt.
· Maroon Polo style shirts with 2 or 3 buttons (NO EXCEPTIONS) for 6th grade.
· Black Polo style shirts with 2 or 3 buttons (NO EXCEPTIONS) for 7th grade.
· Gray Polo style shirts with 2 or 3 buttons (NO EXCEPTIONS) for 8th grade.
· Must be long enough to stay tucked in at all times.
· Logo on a shirt must be smaller than a quarter (NO EXCEPTIONS).
· Lott Middle School sponsored uniforms and club shirts will be acceptable on FRIDAY ONLY.
· Athletic Attire may be worn on day of event only.
· Undershirts must be black, gray, white, or maroon.
· Tennis shoes (any color), Hey Dude/loafer style are acceptable
· Open toed clogs, slip-ons, boots, rain boots, and flip flops are not uniform and may not be worn.
· NO COWBOY or WORK BOOTS!
· Black, brown, or khaki belts with traditional belt buckles must be worn.
· NO Hats, Caps, or Bandanas may be worn on campus.
· Hoods are not allowed on head while on school campus.
· Outerwear must be free of profanity and obscene gestures as these items are deemed inappropriate to wear to school.
· Lott Middle School team/club-sponsored jackets and sweat shirts are permitted but may only be worn by a current team member.
· NO sunglasses other than prescription.
· No visible body piercing except in ears – No facial or tongue piercing