Take In Time: 7:25 AM
Dismissal Time: 2:35 PM
*NO EARLY DISMISSALS AFTER 2:00 PM
Dr. Jason Golden
· Solid khaki/traditional/sand trousers in color made of cotton.
· Logo on pants must be smaller than a quarter (NO EXCEPTIONS).
· Style is classic cut with straight legs - No jean style or low riders.
· All pants must have belt loops and be worn at the natural waist with the belt visible.
· NOT ALLOWED: Cargo/carpenter pants, jeans, bell-bottoms, joggers, elastic ankles, or jeggings (tight pants).
· Pants must be hemmed – Ragged, cut or rolled hems are unacceptable.
· Solid khaki/traditional/sand in color.
· Shorts must fall no shorter than one inch above the knee and be worn at the natural waistline.
· Must have belt loops and be worn at the natural waist with the belt visible.
· Leggings or tights are NOT to be worn under shorts.
· Pleated or straight khaki.
· Must fall no shorter than one inch above the knee and be worn at the natural waistline.
· Protective wear must be worn under skirts – shorts may be worn under a skirt.
· Maroon Polo style shirts with 2 or 3 buttons (NO EXCEPTIONS) for 6th grade.
· Black Polo style shirts with 2 or 3 buttons (NO EXCEPTIONS) for 7th grade.
· Gray Polo style shirts with 2 or 3 buttons (NO EXCEPTIONS) for 8th grade.
· Must be long enough to stay tucked in at all times.
· Logo on a shirt must be smaller than a quarter (NO EXCEPTIONS).
· Lott Middle School sponsored uniforms and club shirts will be acceptable on THURSDAY ONLY.
Lott Middle School Teams shirts (Isibindim Reveur, Altruismo, or Amistad) may be worn on FRIDAY ONLY.
· Athletic Attire may be worn on day of event only.
· Undershirts must be black, gray, white, or maroon.
· Tennis shoes (any color), with laces may be worn. Loafers (ex: Hey Dude/loafer) are style are acceptable.
· Open toed clogs, slip-ons, boots, rain boots, slides and flip flops are not uniform and may not be worn. COWBOY BOOTS OR WORK BOOTS ARE NOT permitted because they damage the floor.
· Socks worn with shorts and skirts must be school uniform colors (black, gray, white, or maroon).
· Black, brown, or khaki belts with traditional belt buckles must be worn.
· Hats, caps, or Bandanna may not be worn on campus.
· Sweatbands for the head are not permitted.
· Hoods are not allowed on head while on school campus.
· Outerwear must be free of profanity and obscene gestures as these items are deemed inappropriate to wear to school.
· Lott Middle School team/club-sponsored jackets and sweat shirts are permitted but may only be worn by a current team member.
· N0 sunglasses other than prescription.
· No visible body piercing except in ears – NO facial, nose, or tongue piercing
· Student's hair color and/or highlights must be of natural human hair color. Hair must not be a distraction to the learning environment. No metal picks are allowed on campus.
· Students must purchase and wer PE shirt from the PE department.
· Lanyards with ID Badge must be worn at all times. Personal Lanyards a allowed. No offensive designs, logos, or prints on lanyards.
** The above policy is in effect all year. It is the parent's responsibility to send students to school in proper uniform; however, should policy be broached since discipline is the parent's primary responsibility for student's behavior at school (pg 5 of MCPSS Student Code of Conduct), disciplinary measures will be taken (See violations that follow).